Faith

12:32 AM


I have to admit that I'm not a good Christian. I'm not perfect, no one is.
But let's just put it this way, that is the reason why God send Jesus down to die for our sins.
Life as a Christian doesn't equate to a trouble free life. I know.
We often read about miracles in the Bible and some might wonder if it's really true.
Many have doubts that miracles even do exist. Do you?

Back to mentioning about the time where I myself went through a miracle.
It was truly one of the most amazing thing ever. One of the most memorable day of my life
My legs being healed to even lengths. Just over that few minutes.
Many had tons of queries about it. None ever thought that a miracle would happen to someone they knew.
My friends who were non Christian didn't want to believe that it was the work of God, but neither could they think of any other reasons this could happen.
I know I don't have much of the rights to say this but..
If you ever thought why things don't change even if you prayed and prayed about it;
Let me ask you a question: have you had any doubts that God can change things?
Even that slightest bit of doubt. Any thought that probably went like "don't know whether can a not, just try" 
Pastors always mention about this thing known as "Child-like Faith"
Which is probably what plays the biggest part.
I remember that day, the only thought I had on my mind was that "I wanted God to heal me of it"

God may not give you what you want immediately, but that's where you'll start growing right?
If things don't change, continue to pray about it until something happens.
When things have changed after all that praying and fasting, don't you agree that you're faith in Him would definitely be much stronger than before?
Stick it through the end. Don't ever give up. Keep on believing.
Want something to change? Pray until something happens
Want a miracle? Persevere until something happens.
When you do, you'll be able to see the amazing works of God in your life.
Whether or not you're going through a tough period in your life, just remember that no matter what, God will always be there for you, with you. 

"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done" - Philippians 4:6  

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

The current stage my life is at is not good at all. I'm almost on the verge of giving up until today's sermon
I guess God really spoke to me today. 
And I felt his prompting for me to pass the message of perseverance to the people around me.
I guess that's how God is actually doing his works through me, and I thank him for that (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments