Bare Face

2:20 AM

Finally had a facial today over at body shop.
My face feels cleaner!~ 
but.. after the extraction and stuff it looks horrendous. 
I've never seen my face look more reddish and stuff since 3 years ago.
What's worse, one of my eyes was swollen.
Major low self-esteem as I made my way home from Paragon.
*Ignoring all those judgemental stares*

ChorYing came over to our house today to make some stuff.
So... 
화채 !!
It does not really look appetising I know..
But after it's chilled it's really super good refreshing dessert! ^^
Mummy and I kept having mouth after mouth of it after dinner.
*freshly taken out from the refrigerator*

We also had APPLE PIEEEEEEE!~
Looks yummy right? I super love the top layer coated with sugar yumyum
The bottom was slighly doughy though. no idea why.
.....
Okay, shall not lie bout it, it's actually pre-made.
I barely defrost it, pre-heated the over and threw it in :D
The rest of the day was just #hidehomeday for me cause of how my face looked after facial.
Sigh Pie ^
________________________________________________________________________

Anyway do head down to BELLA DUST!!
Tons of pretty items (even LJ Loots!) in the preorder and once in a while some totally worth your money instocks!
What's more, there's is an instock collection coming up next week!
So like the page now and mark the date!
Soo excited for the instocks now, teehee ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments