#jealousbitches

1:00 PM


Seriously, what's wrong with the current generation of ours?
Full of hypocrites, 2-faced people, backstabbers, and all this drama mama wu-ha-ha?
Not that I'm all perfect but at least i don't do things against my own conscience.
What I'm mainly focusing on now is this whole blogshop industry shit.
Especially among all these smaller blogshops, yes including mine.
We fight for customers, trying to gain reputation and growing our name in this industry hoping to become well known like butteredgun, wonderstellar and so on.
I can totally understand if people start selling at prices wayyyyyyy below market rate just to gain reputation.
That is totally understandable, really.
But to the point that you go around and try to ruin someone's reputation?!
Don't you think that that is just fucking too much?!
Yeah, so i just joined back less than a month ago and i've faced tons of problems within this 1 month
I'm not giving up, Still pushing my business on. 
I'll try all ways and means to carry this on. 
If you guys think i'm scheming, some of you are just fucking cunning.

I shall just get straight to the point:
STOP TRYING TO FUCKING RUIN MY REPUTATION.
My friend saw and told me about it. 
STOP BEING SUCH A KEYBOARD WARRIOR AND COME CLARIFY WITH ME IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO INSTEAD OF HIDING YOUR FUCKING FACE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN TALKING BAD BOUT ME!
I'm not afraid of you guys, i've contacted some of your personally. 
Continue to post whatever shit that you want, my conscience is super clear.
I'll prove to you guys that i'll make it big. Watch me
And when i do, i'm gonna sponsor another kid :D (sounds so random but yes).

To SX: i could guess it's you since there's only you who purchased that item from me. But seriously bitch please?! I scam you?! Don't be ridiculous, you ordered from preorder 3. first of all preorder 3 isn't close at all then and neither have you paid. I contacted you after partially settling my account problem, you even ordered one more item and now you go MIA without payment. Come on lah, don't be such a no life. Are you that bo liao?
GET A LIFE LITTLE GIRL. You're maturity is that of a kid!

To LD: you said i scam your friend, name? if you dare reply my pm i confirm setlle things clearly once and for all. if you don't dare, well... I guess you're just one of those keyboard warriors as well huh. Mature adults la huh, settle things clearly and not going around ruining people's reputation la please. 

God! what has the world come to this days -.-

You Might Also Like

0 comments