miraculous healing

2:52 PM

yesterday [23rd July] would be the day i would remember for life!
it's truly the most amazing day ever!
it might not sound real but what you are about to read is 100% true.
yesterday's sermon was about healing. alter call was for healing as well.
at first i only meant to respond to alter call to pray for healing of my terrible cough which has been haunting me for who knows how long. longer than a month? as well as for my chronic low platelet count for.. hm, about 5 years now.
i never thought about my long short legs since i was kind of used to it (since young uh)
while pastor daniel was talking about pastor roland healing someone with long short legs i was still stretching my leg out and thinking "woah, cool! imagine if mine would be normal too"
*for those who never knew how uneven my legs are, its about estimated 2cm shorter?*
at the front, i was telling amanda about it and she asked pastor roland to pray for me.
this is the most amazing thing i ever experienced. God answers prayers! He really do!
while i was being prayed for, a slightly numb feeling went downwards, knee down. twice!
as the praying continued, i slowly felt my foot touch the ground. PRAISE THE LORD!
*not that i lost balance or something okays.*
after prayer, pastor roland asked me to check if it worked.
i sat, stretched my legs out and WAHLA! i swear my legs are of the same length!
it's really God's miraculous healing. overwhelmed with happiness i cried on the spot.
its tears of joy okays. i cannot thank God enough for healing me. Really.
till now i'm still so happy and excited that i would sit down at some random time just to stare at my feet which are of equal length! hehe.
it was a miracle! a miracle happened to me!
"Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven." - James 5: 14-15
Really thank God for this! now i can be a testimony of God to others who do not know and believe him. ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments