Lots Gourmet Stop

12:48 AM

(photo taken & edited with vsco cam & typic)

This is one of the reasons why staying in the east has it's benefits.
(especially those staying in the east, time to check it out)
I can safely say that Lots Gourmet Stop has become one of my favourite eating place ever. 
I love the layout of the place, the food and also the location. yay! east kids!

Headed down for dinner with dad and mum a week ago around late 6 but thankfully the crowd only started streaming in close to 8. 
Therefore I had the chance to snap a few photos before I started being a burden blockage.
(lower ground tables) 

(back door entrance from the carpark)

The staffs there are really friendly and I love the service that they provided. *thumbs up*
When my mum wanted to purchase some tea, they told her to just sit and they brought the variations to our table and slowly answered my mum's question.
They really make you feel valued as a customer eating there.
Well, with all that said, I shall head on to the food.
 Here's what we had!!

For a start, we had
Portbello Truffle Fries w Aioli($11)
Don't be deceived by the size of the basket. There was enough to go around for the 3 of us.
Dipping it with the sauce just makes the entire dish taste better. 
I think the photo doesn't do this dish justice but I only had my phone with me so meh!

Daddy's dish came first which was the 
Grilled Harissa Lamb Wrap ($14)
It is actually a wrap filled with roasted onion, arugula, cucumber and yoghurt.
My dad found the taste quite average but I kind of like the fact that it was done with yoghurt as the sauce.
Tasted different I guess?

Mummy had one of their speciality:
Roasted Chicken ($18)
I thought the dish could look more appealing but yes yet again don't judge it based on the looks of it.
I like how the meat is sooo tender! 
(Ohmygoodness, please send some of this into my mouth right now.) 

For those who follow me on instagram, you would probably have seen what I ordered.
Fettuccini Carbonara ($17)
There's squid, bacom, cream and poached eggs in it!
When I read the menu I had my eyes on this dish based on the description and NO REGRETS!
The combination of so many awesome things in one. 
It wasn't too thick for me and I love the taste of this combination.
(Danggg, now I'm hungry)

To go with all these awesome food, we ordered Toffee Apple Cider (which is so awesome)!
I can't remember the price we paid in total, but we all felt so satisfied after the meal.

Just in case you're interested to go try this place out,
(which you really should!)
Here are some details you should know:

  • 965A Upper Changi Road North
  • Singapore, Singapore 507665
  • Tel: 6633 9651
  • Tue-Thurs: 10am - 4pm
  • Fri-Sun: 10am - 10pm
  • Closed on Mondays and Public Holidays.

(You can reach the place by taking bus 2 or 5. )

You Might Also Like

0 comments