Retromania

1:17 AM

Just a week back it was "Retro Day" supposedly in school. 
To be honest, I still don't understand why we had that but it was fun while we had it.
I THOUGHT it was going to be quite fun at least; seeing many dressed in retro style or something
THOUGHT.

So here's my ootd for retro day:
Top: Agnès B's Tee-Shirt AB
Bottom: Diamond Checkered Highwaist Pants (from some random online shop)
Paired with Brown Suspenders from Bugis Street, Black High Creepers (Bella Dust), 
Maroon High Socks from H&M and Fake Glasses from Cine.

So I felt really cheated when I reached school cause as the cab drives through the school..
NOT MANY WERE DRESSED UP!! 
Tsk! What gives?
Despite it being retro day, I can still hear others judging those who dressed up.
Just don't get some people.
 *inserts oh bitch please face*

Met up with nana for awhile hoping to take a photo at atrium but our plan failed because of the FREAKISHLY LONG QUEUE! ._.

It was honestly quite a boring day because I was hoping to look at all the dressed up people but NO..
Oh well..

You Might Also Like

0 comments