Thor: The Dark World

12:14 AM

Sometimes, I wonder what I would do if I had Thor's mjolnir..
Just like that, teehee:
(if you cannot see it yet, I'm holding Thor's mjolnir in my hands.
Maybe, just maybe I might be the female version of Thor. :P )
With that smile on my face, you know that you don't want me ever to have such weapon in my hands (;
Haha, I kid. The first thing I'll probably do is to make this:
to
 (photo credits: here & here)
 
And after all "repair work" is done, I think I would end up misusing it way too much for my own personal needs.
For example,
If I were to be taking a plane, I'll probably cause a thunderstorm just so that I'll see this:
(photo credits: here)
okay maybe I've been watching a little too much drama recently but I think a rainbow halo circling the shadow of the plane is wayyy to cool.
 
Or, if I didn't have school that day, you'll probably see a heavy rain with thunder and lightning just so that everyone can sleep in in that nice sweater weather :P
 
With great power comes responsibility and I don't think I can carry that much a responsibility yet.
So yeah, you guys should thank God that I don't possess such power like Thor does.
Just like the title suggest, I'm guessing these characters are no stranger to us.
 
 (photo credit: here)
Not long ago, this hero swept into our cinemas with his story of humility and strength.
However that wasn't the end of it.
If you didn't know yet, Thor, the Mighty Avenger is now coming back into our cinemas on the 31st of October to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself.
 
(photo credit: here)
 
Want to know what happened?
Check out the movie trailer below!!:



I was quite upset after watching the previous movie at first cause the bridge was ruined and I thought Thor was not going to see Jane again.
(well, pardon my typical girl idea of happy endings, it was the end of the movie)
The previous movie's ending was somewhat quite a hangover ending too so I'm so excited to see what is going to happen next in this upcoming movie.
Furthermore, who can resist the looks of this:
(photo credit: here)
*sneaky smile*
if you can resist that then the problem lies with you :P

Because I know for sure no one can resist him, do remember to catch Marvel's Thor: The Dark World in Singapore cinemas this 31 October 2013!
For more updates, like the Official Marvel's Thor: The Dark World Singapore Facebook Page, and subscribe to the Official Marvel Singapore Youtube Channel.

Till my next post, toodles~~ ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments