Little Snap Update (Free Credits Included !!)

9:30 PM

It's been quite some transitions lately and absolutely quiet on this space but I'm glad to say I'm finally settling down a bit more and hopefully have a little more time to work on this space.


If you've been keeping up with me on Instagram or more specifically, Instastory, you would probably have realized the unusual amount of food and new places appearing as well as a little teaser with my above image. The most frequent comment/question I've been getting were things like "Where is this?", "How come you're in *a particular area*?", "OMG you're eating again?", "How come you like always going to new places for food"

So to answer all the above questions, this little update is to fill you guys in on what I've been up to!

Place Featured: ToGather Kitchen & Bar
Deal Offered: 15% OFF & Lunch Specials

I'm currently working with an upcoming deal and promotion platform, SnapCoin, which is the reason for my recent increment of exposure to all these food places and the amazing faces behind these delicious dishes you see featured. 
[P/s: as you can see, I will be sharing the promotions offered by featured places. More on how to get them will be shared at the end of the post.]
What is SnapCoin you may ask? 
To summarize, SnapCoin is a deal and promotion platform that aims to create this ecosystem that brings benefit to both merchants and consumers. Consumers get amazing discounts, probably better than any others you see out there and yet, on the other hand, merchants are not losing out due to all the commission/ad fees/hidden costs they have to incur partnering with others. 
More than just simply taking aesthetically pleasing images to feature on the app and social media, the photographer and I hope that we can provide more value from it. Of course, providing a whole range of discounts at countless outlets around Singapore is probably already a value you could say but let's try to go beyond that. As much as possible, I will start working on posting my personal take on the place, food, experience, anything that I've experienced at these places and share it with you guys. 

Place Featured: D'zerts Cafe
Deal Offered: 20% Off

With that said, let me just put it across that all reviews featured - be it food establishments, gyms, beauty parlors are NOT SPONSORED. Yes, we do not pay for the product/services but neither are we getting paid for them or expected to post a review for them. All of which featured here are solely based on my personal preferences and at my own personal time out of work unless otherwise stated.

Place Featured: De Pizza
Deal Offered: Free Truffle Fries/Cup of Wine for any Pizza Purchased

Hold your horses though cause the App is currently still in it's earlier stages so when it comes to optimizations and stuff, it may not be as upz as big names who had tonnes of investments and support but have a little faith - we're getting there. 

In the meantime, the discounts available on the app are still up for grabs and open for all to use so please, help yourself and feel free to use them! 

Place Featured: Sumo-ya
Deal Offered: 15% OFF

YAY FREE STUFF!
I will be giving out free credits to all you who reads this! 
Simply key in my Referral Code: 8590 and you will get twice the amount of credits as compared to norm (yep, that's right! Insider Perks!!).

The app is available on both:
Apple StoreGoogle Play Store 

There's no limit on how many I can give out so know what? Feel free to share the code around with anyone you know who loves a good discount and a good meal (;

If there's anything you would like to clarify or if there's any place you would love to see on the app, feel free to comment down below or hit me up and I'll send my little tell tales to the guys behind the scenes just for you! 

Till the next post, toodles~

You Might Also Like

0 comments